PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
- Parking, if no free parking is available at the property, parking fees will be invoiced upon job completion.
- Congestion charge (if applicable), will be invoiced separately.
- Minimum order, the minimum order to be placed is £65.00. Orders totalling less than £65.00 will be rejected.
- Combined orders, please contact us by email if you require combined services as a further discount can be applied.
- Order payment, a 30% deposit is required to guarantee your booking. The remaining 70% is to be paid before 9am on the date when the services are to be completed. There are two options for you to pay the 30% deposit:
- -Bank transfer, the 30% deposit is to be paid within two hours of the booking. If the transfer is not within 2 hours the order will be cancelled
- -Card payment, the 30% deposit will be charged to the card provided at the time when the order is made.
- Cancellation policy, for all orders cancelled 48 hours before the job start date and time a full refund will be given. For all orders cancelled less than 48 hours before the job start date the 30% deposit will not be refunded. For all the orders cancelled on the day when the services are due to be completed no refund will be given